· Tickets are $30 each
· Children 12 and under have FREE admission
· Tickets can be purchased online here, via our (CONCERT PAGE)
· Please have your tickets ready to go via your phone or print out the barcode(s) pages found on your confirmation email. We will be SCANNING all online tickets for admission into the event. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
· Tickets are also available at Diaz Liquors located on Airline Hwy next to Mc Donalds (cash only)
· The Guerra Cellars Tasting Barn. Open Saturday and Sunday 12 to 5. Tasting Barn will be CLOSED day of event.
· If the event is not sold out prior to show time tickets will be available for purchase at the entrance of the Amphitheater.
***All sales are final, No refunds. There are no reissues for lost, stolen, or unused tickets.
***if you have tickets from prior years they will no longer be valid.***
Event Time/Arrival to Venue
· Gates open at 5 p.m.
· Plenty of parking is available.
· Concert begins at 6:30 p.m.
· Handicap parking is available.
· The top of our amphitheater is our handicap accessible seating area.
What to Bring (You will be subject to search)
· Food items will ONLY be allowed if are sealed (store bought) or are in clear bags/containers. We will be checking EVERYTHING.
· Low back lawn chairs only - seat 12" off ground maximum OR blankets to sit on.
What NOT to Bring (if security catches any of these items being brought in, you will not gain admittance into the concert event.)
· No LIQUIDS: *alcohol *waters *sodas *energy drinks *canteens *plastics *glass *etc.
Food/Drinks for Sale
· Hog Tie Catering will be the official caterer of the Concert Series. They will be offering an array of BBQ items for purchase.
· Beer and Wine can be purchased at 2 locations at the concert site. Bar 1 located at the entrance of the venue and BAR 2 located at the ground/stage level of the venue.
· Water and soda will be available for purchase as well at both top and bottom levels of the amphitheater.
· No pets allowed (except for service animals).
· No smoking in the amphitheater.
· Please be aware that guests may be photographed for promotional purposes.